Simple all in one pricing!
Comparing prices from other studios?! Sure no problem! Just don’t forget to ask about the extras…what do I mean?
- Do they have office staff available to assist you when you need it (we have staff in from 2 – 7 daily!)
- How do you get to watch (or do you even get to watch?) your child’s class?
- How do you receive important information about what is going on at the studio? We have developed our very own App (we are the only studio in the city offering you this extra) which allows you to securely watch your child’s class remotely as well as get push notifications on important information.
A majority of studios always have these pesky extras when it comes to recital time..
- stand in line for recital tickets
- mandatory make up kits
- up to $80 for a Recital DVD and list goes on…
- tonnes of money for photos and DVD’s to cherish the memory
Not at Summit! The only extras you will pay for throughout the year are listed below. No surprises.
Our simple “All in One Pricing Packages” are as follows:
The second or additional classes for the above packages will be an additional $68.00 per class per month.
Registration fees charged annually: $35.00 per student
Costume fees will be charged on November 15 (March 15 if registering after this date): Preschool, Angelina, Funky Feet – $70.00, All Primary/Jr levels – $80.00, Inter/Teen Levels – $88.00
Exam fees (if applicable) will be charged on November 15
Private Music Lesson Packages
- The following classes are NOT eligible for the above packages please visit class pages for pricing: Tiny Toes, Kid’s on the Move, Kindergarten Keyboard, Preschool Music, and all Theatre classes.
- Tuition covers a guaranteed 40 weekly classes per year (July – June). Your tuition payment will be the same every month regardless of how many classes you receive that month.
3 Simple Ways to Get Involved
It’s never too late to register at Summit School of Dance & Music!
Click the big REGISTER button beside your desired class on your classes schedule page.
Fill out our QUICK REGISTRATION below:
Register by PHONE: Give us a call at (403) 240 – 9315 and we will walk you through the process.