The preschool music program is a fun, group music class for children ages 3-5, designed to teach the basic fundamentals of music. Some of the units this class will cover:
- Movement and music
- Learning to sing and listen
- Making music with percussion instruments
- Recognition of orchestral instruments
- Elementary note recognition
This class incorporates basic singing concepts, learning how to recognize musical symbols such as treble clef, bass clef, half note, whole note, etc. (Much the same as learning your alphabet before you learn how to read.), lots of fun games, rhythm sticks, triangles, shakers, hand drums and much more!
The preschool music program prepares students for private instrument lessons when they are older.
Please Note: All class tuition is listed per month unless otherwise noted.
Register Now For Fall Classes!
There are 3 simple ways to get involved.
- Click the REGISTER button beside the class of your choice on the class schedule.
- View class schedules and then call us at 403-240-9315 to register over the phone.
- Click here to be brought to our Quick Registration form