Steps to ordering your class attire
- Please click on the class that your child is registered in on the page below. If you are unsure of which class your child is in please sign in to the customer portal by clicking here.
- All **starred** items listed are MANDATORY for your child’s weekly class.
- Here are some helpful hints for sizing your child:
- look at the How to Measure Your Child information below each product.
- remember that the GIRTH measurement is the most important.
- Take into account that your child is going to grow throughout the year. If in doubt order a little bit larger but too large! Dancewear is supposed to be form-fitting.
- Take a look at our Fun Additions page for Summit extras that you are able to purchase in addition to your mandatory items.